Will it soon be time for you to join the bus? Get your form of identification ready. The steward and your captain will look after the rest.
What is the procedure for boarding your OUIBUS? It’s simple:
- We recommend that you turn up no later than 30 minutes before your OUIBUS is due to depart.
- Your captain and OUIBUS steward will help you put your luggage in the hold.
- Before you climb aboard the bus, your captain will verify your identity card and your visa if required in order to avoid any unpleasant surprises during your journey.
- You can then take your reserved seat. Your seat number is indicated in the travel information that was sent to you by email. No need to rush, your seat is reserved exclusively for you.
- A question? Your captain and, in stations with this service, your steward are there to help and inform you.