There’s no need to travel light with OUIBUS: you can now bring 2 items of hand luggage and 2 items to be stowed in the hold per passenger.
Exception: on double-decker buses used on Paris-London and certain Paris-Lille journeys, you can only bring 1 item of hold luggage rather than 2.
Luggage in the hold
For each reservation, you may have two pieces of hold luggage free of charge.
All luggage put into the hold must meet the following specifications (with the exception of pushchairs):
- Dimensions: the sum of the 3 measurements (length + width + depth) of your luggage must not exceed 150 cm
- Weight: maximum 16 kilos
- Labels : all luggage must be labelled (surname, first name and full address of the passenger).
Your captain and the OUIBUS stewards will help you put your luggage in the hold.
OUIBUS allows you to take one handbag and a small rucksack on board. You can store them in the luggage rack above your seat or you can keep them beneath your seat.
The following are forbidden in your OUIBUS (on board and in the hold)
- animals (with the exception of guide dogs accompanying a blind person or a visually impaired person);
- combustible fuel;
- batteries with electrolyte;
- fireworks, bangers, distress signals, imitation guns, firelighters, tear gas ;
- camping stoves, gas bottles, scuba diving bottles, paint, varnish;
- toxic materials, contagious materials, radioactive materials, chemical products, fertilisers, weed killer, pesticide, insecticide, paint stripper, bleach, chlorine, washing powder ;
- inflammable liquids (petrol, thinner, solvent, acetone).