Hold luggage and hand luggage
Items of hand luggage containing your personal belongings can be stowed in the racks above your seat or underneath your seat.
Any luggage stowed in the hold (excluding pushchairs) must meet the following requirements: Dimensions: the sum of the height, width and depth of your item of luggage cannot be greater than 200cm. L + W + D ≤ 200cm. Poids: max. 20kg.
- Collapsible pushchairs are stowed in the hold free of charge and do not count as luggage items.
- All luggage must be labelled with the name, telephone number and address of the passenger in question. We also recommend including your email address.
- All luggage stowed in the hold must be duly packed in suitcases, bags or other appropriate containers that can withstand normal handling.
- Fragile objects must be specially wrapped and you must mention them to the captain when you board.
For the Paris-London and London-Paris lines, only 1 checked baggage may be registered.
What we count as luggage
- Winter sports equipment: 1 pair of shoes + 1 pair of skis/snowboard
- Summer sports equipment: surfboard, bodyboard, kitesurfing board (board + sail)
- Golf equipment: clubs in a closed bag
- Musical instruments: packed in a hard case
- Folding bike
- All luggage must meet the following requirements:
- Dimensions: the sum of the height, width and depth of your item of luggage cannot be greater than 200cm. L + W + D ≤ 200cm.
- Poids: max. 20kg
What is prohibited on your OUIBUS (on board and in the hold)
- lAnimals (except guide dogs travelling with a blind or partially sighted person)
- Flammable items
- Lithium ion batteries
- Fireworks, firecrackers, sparklers, distress flares, toy guns, firelighters, tear gas
- Camping stoves, gas canisters, oxygen tanks for scuba diving
- Paint, varnish and lacquer
- Toxic, infectious or radioactive substances
- Chemicals, fertilizers, weed killers, pesticides, insecticides
- Paint strippers, bleach, bleaching agents, detergent
- Flammable liquids (fuel, diluting agents, solvents, acetone)
Lost luggage ?
If you’ve lost your luggage, please check our FAQs and contact us with the following information: journey date, whether the item was left aboard or in the hold, and a precise description of the item (colour, dimensions, brand, precise description of the contents, etc.). Our customer services department will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Ouibus accepts no responsibility for passengers’ hand luggage; passengers must keep their belongings with them throughout their journey. Passengers are responsible for their luggage when changing buses and passing through customs.