For a stress-free trip, don’t forget your passport or ID.
If you’re French or European (Schengen Area):
- A valid passport or identity card
If you’re not European (outside the Schengen Area):
- A valid passport + A visa, where applicable
Journeys from or to the United Kingdom The United Kingdom is not part of the Schengen Zone. All passengers travelling to or from the UK with BlaBlaBus will have their passports checked at border controls as a matter of course. All travellers who are citizens of the European Economic Area or Switzerland (including children) must have their own valid passport or national identity card.
For further information on visa requirements, please contact the relevant embassy or consulate.
Information on visa requirements for France:
- French Consulate in London (English): 21-23 Cromwell Rd, Londres SW7 2EN
- French Consulate in Brussels (French): Boulevard du Régent 42, 1000 Bruxelles
Information on visa requirements for Belgium:
- Belgian Embassy in London (English): 103-105 Eaton Square, Londres SW1W 9AB
- Belgian Embassy in Paris (French): 9 rue de Tilsitt, 75840 cedex 17 Paris
Information on visa requirements for the United Kingdom:
- Visa requests for the United Kingdom, Paris (English): 18 rue de Prony, 92600 Asnières-sur-Seine
- British Mobile Biometric Clinic, Brussels (English): Park Atrium, WorldBridge, Floor 2, Rue des Colonies 11, 1000 Bruxelles
- British Mobile Biometric Clinic, Amsterdam (English): Floor 3, Atrium Building, Strawinskylaan 3051, Amsterdam
Information on visa requirements for Switzerland:
- Swiss Embassy in London: 16-18 Montagu Pl, London W1H 2BQ
- Swiss Embassy in Paris: 142 Rue de Grenelle, 75007 Paris